POSITION TITLE: Inbound Sales Representative
POSTING NUMBER: 953BR
LOCATION: Piscataway, NJ
• Sells video products and services to residential customers, ensuring growth of new market penetration plus upgrade and retention of market customer base (where applicable).
• Understands and communicates to customers knowledge of all video products and services, including new and varied technological features, product equipment functionality, existing programming content, pricing, packaging and channel lineup.
• Understands all phases and aspect of the customer billing system and is able to interpret and explain to the customer current and historical information contained within the system in response to any customer related inquiries.
• Demonstrates professional salesmanship through the use of highly developed sales techniques and effective presentation skills.
• Provides constant feedback to relevant Cablevision departments regarding customer satisfaction, developing customer needs and customer likes and dislikes.
• Responsible for performing timely and accurate order entry of each sale or upgrade transaction made.
• Responsible for performing any and all administrative tasks through use of appropriate company documentation relating to all sales activities by ensuring documentation is completed in a full and accurate manner.
• Responsible for meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Cablevision policies and procedures.
• Performs such other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
• College graduate preferred with related technical education or the equivalent experience in sales.
• Articulate with strong oral and written communications skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
• A minimum of 1-2 years proven track record of success of consumer sales in an Inbound Sales environment preferred.
• Proven track record of success in sales of telecommunications products a plus.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Basic PC/keyboard skills required.
• Experience with CableData or other comparable billing system a plus
To apply, please submit your resume, indicating position of interest, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cablevision is an equal opportunity employer. This means we offer the same consideration to every person regardless of that person’s race, religion, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, ancestry, disability, or handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. We also endeavor to make reasonable accommodations to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities (as recognized by federal, state or local law) to complete the application form, participate in the applicant screening process and perform the essential functions of a job. If you need assistance in completing this form or participating in the interview or hiring process, please let us know. If you believe your equal rights have been violated, you may notify the appropriate federal, state or local agencies.
listing jobs Cablevision Piscataway New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.