Cablevision: Residential Account Executive Sales, Piscataway, NJ
POSITION TITLE: Residential Account Executive
POSTING NUMBER: 06-0017129
ENTITY: CABLE & COMMUNICATIONS
LOCATION: Raritan Valley, Piscataway, Tinton Falls, Newark, Randolph, Hoboken, Oakland, NJ
• Sells video and data products and services to residential customers, ensuring growth of new market penetration plus upgrade (where applicable) and retention of remarket customer base.
• Understands and communicates to customers knowledge of all video and data products and services, including new and varied technological features, product equipment functionality, existing programming content, pricing, packaging and channel lineup.
• Understands all phases and aspects of the customer billing system and is able to interpret and explain to the customer current and historical information contained within the system in response to any customer related inquires.
• Demonstrates professional salesmanship through the use of highly developed sales techniques and effective presentation skills.
• Articulate, with strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Presents professional appearance (relevant to market and territory).
• A minimum of 1 year proven track record of successful consumer sales is preferred.
• Proven track record of success in sales of telecommunications products a plus.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Must have valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
• Employee Referral Award $500.00
To apply, please submit your resume, indicating position of interest, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cablevision is an equal opportunity employer. This means we offer the same consideration to every person regardless of that person’s race, religion, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, ancestry, disability, or handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. We also endeavor to make reasonable accommodations to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities (as recognized by federal, state or local law) to complete the application form, participate in the applicant screening process and perform the essential functions of a job. If you need assistance in completing this form or participating in the interview or hiring process, please let us know. If you believe your equal rights have been violated, you may notify the appropriate federal, state or local agencies.
listing jobs Cablevision Piscataway New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.