Cablevision: Retention Rep Sales, Piscataway, NJ
POSITION TITLE: Retention Rep
• Answer inbound disconnect or downgrade calls and attempt save on every call
• Uncover and track reasons for disconnects
• Utilize KDB’s to be aware of all save disconnect campaigns or promotions
• Access and update customer accounts in Cabledata
• Adhere to all schedules and policies and procedures of department
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Compensation Potential up to $60,000
• Superior Customer Service and Communication Skills
• Knowledge of Cabledata and Aspect phone system
• 2+ years call center experience preferably customer service or sales
• English/Spanish – bilingual.
• Proven ability to work under pressure
• Employee Referral Award $ 200.00
To apply, please submit your resume, indicating position of interest, to email@example.com.
Cablevision is an equal opportunity employer. This means we offer the same consideration to every person regardless of that person’s race, religion, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, ancestry, disability, or handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. We also endeavor to make reasonable accommodations to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities (as recognized by federal, state or local law) to complete the application form, participate in the applicant screening process and perform the essential functions of a job. If you need assistance in completing this form or participating in the interview or hiring process, please let us know. If you believe your equal rights have been violated, you may notify the appropriate federal, state or local agencies.
listing jobs Cablevision Piscataway New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.