Sr. Pen Applications Engineer
Oakland , CA
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing company with a great environment, state of the art technology and very exciting too! The executive team are proven leaders in the field and have come from companies including Leapfrog, Palm, HP etc. Please forward your most current resume and I will call you right back and give you more details. We have multiple positions are are always looking for Sr. Engineers from the mobile /consumer electronics industry
• Responsible for the prototype, design, develop, test, and deliver Java applications for our pentop computers.
• Work with the Pen Applications Engineer Lead to develop detailed prototypes and designs for commercial applications to be bundled or sold.
• Work closely with product manager, UE designer and project manager to create an application specification as well as timeline.
• Work closely with the PC Host application team and Web Infrastructure to assure the smooth integration of the pen application.
• Working with QA, design unit, acceptance and functional tests.
• Demonstrated ownership and leadership for the development of applications.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Java, J2EE, JDK, J2SE and J2ME.
• Demonstrated knowledge in the design and development of embedded applications.
• Development of sophisticated (2 and 3 tier) Java applications in an OO environment.
• Familiarity with modern agile development methodologies and test-driven, component-oriented iterative development practices.
• Ability to work on in a multi-discipline teams that include product managers, UE designers, project managers and quality engineers.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Expertise with Java, JDK1.4/1.5, J2SE, J2EE, J2ME, Java hotspot, Apache, Tomcat.
• OO design and programming in a Java and C++
• Open source development: Ant, Eclipse, Emacs, CVS, Linux.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with multiple people and departments.
• Understanding of text-to-speech and handwriting recognition.
Please send your resume to email@example.com I will get back to you right away to discuss the details.
Your resume will be confidential and never be sent out without your approval.
We are hiring for many other positions including…
• QA Engineer
• Software Engineering Lead- Quality
• Sr. J2ME/ Brew Engineers
• Sr. Java Applications Engineers
• Sr. JVM Engineers
• Multiple PM positions
• Firmware Engineers ( RTOS )
Please visit www.tanrg.com to see more details
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Tandem Recruiting Group Oakland California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.