Mobile .NET Developer
Since HTC was founded in 1997, in Taoyuan, Taiwan, the company has become the world’s leading manufacturer of Smartphones and Pocket PCs. Today, HTC makes 80% of the mobile phones running the Windows OS.
HTC is the world’s leading manufacturer of Smartphones and Pocket PCs. Our client list is a Hall of Fame of the wireless industry: HP, Dell, Palm, Alltel, mmO2, Orange, TIM, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, Verizon, Rogers, Telefonica, NTT DoCoMo, Qwest and Microsoft. Business Week’s “InfoTech 100” for 2006 put HTC at #3 with the comment, “Can anything stop HTC?”
Good question. HTC America was launched in July 2005 in Bellevue, Washington, with a single mission: to become the partner of choice for mobile communications consumers in North and South America. You didn’t know our name before, but you do now. HTC America is breaking new ground in making life mobile.
HTC America was launched in July 2005 in Bellevue, Washington, with a single mission: to become the partner of choice for mobile communications consumers in North and South America.
HTC seeks bright, vibrant candidates to join their exciting company, working alongside an experienced team of dedicated professionals.
The Mobile .NET Developer role reports to the Director of Product Engineering and works within the Product Engineering team to develop custom enterprise applications for HTC Windows Mobile devices.
The perfect candidate will be a Windows Mobile developer/architect with the job will require expert knowledge on the Windows Mobile platform and the ins and outs of development on Windows Mobile. Ideal candidate is working on the Windows Mobile OS and experienced building the applications from front to end.
• BSCS preferred. MIS, MSCS, or MBA desired.
• 2-4+ years of solid C# experience
• 2-4+ years of experience developing applications in the Windows Mobile/Windows CE environment (preferably 5.0 or 6.0) for mobile devices.
• 2-4+ years of ASP.NET (and the .NET 1.1 Framework) experience
• 2-4+ years of experience developing with SQL Server 2000 (including stored procedures)
• Strong knowledge of .NET Remoting (including HTTP and TCP/IP) and UDP
• A solid foundation in n-tier, Business Objects, Design Patterns, and general OOP
• Ability to multi-task and work hard in a fast-paced TEAM environment.
HTC offers a highly competitive salary package including stock grants, visa support/transfer, and a premium benefits package.
To apply for this job opportunity, please send your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to: Katherine Riofta at: email@example.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs High Tech Computer Corp Bellevue Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.