Job Title: Project Manager, Mobile Entertainment
Department: Technical Operations
Reports to: Director Operations
Location: EA MOBILE, Los Angeles, CA
Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE is the world’s leading publisher of interactive Mobile entertainment software for cell phones, smart phones, and advanced handheld devices. With the worldwide market rapidly approaching 1 billion handsets, how would you like to join a team committed to staying at the bleeding edge of interactive entertainment? EA Mobile is a true leader within the EA family, with the business model that dominates the wireless entertainment market.
Located just a few miles from the beach, Marina Del Rey, and Santa Monica, California, the EA Mobile Los Angeles Studio has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager within EA Mobile, where you will be responsible for program and project management in support of the business initiatives. This position will lead software development and integration projects from conceptualization through implementation, including phases such as analysis, requirements definition, technical design and deployment. Projects include both custom software development and integration of third-party software.
• Manage key strategic internal client relationships with project stakeholders and senior management
• Drive project requirements, priorities and deadlines
• Lead highly skilled, cross-functional
• Develop and manage budgets for assigned projects, monitor project progress and adjust resources and priorities accordingly
• Produce documentation such as requirements definitions, technical and functional design, user help manuals, training guides and presentations
• 3-4 years of experience with the development and/or integration of large software applications
• Proven ability to run projects and deliver business results including full scale responsibility in leading large-scale, cross-functional technology projects through full project lifecycle, preferably in a fast-changing environment
• Highly motivated, flexible, self-directed. Able to manage multiple projects.
• A talent for problem-solving that is second nature, even under pressure.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
EA…It’s in the game.
Interested yet? Good! EA, Mobile LA is located just a few miles from the beach and we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around including 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, a company matched 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, an onsite arcade, fitness center, soccer field, basketball court, sand volleyball court, cafeteria, valet parking and a host of other perks. Our entrepreneurial environment offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who desire a fast-paced, technology driven entertainment environment.
If your qualifications and interest align with the above then “Get in the Game” and apply online. The following link will take you directly this job:
Click the “APPLY” button at the URL above. This takes you to the “LOG IN” page. Scroll down to the bottom of the “LOG IN” page and click the “CONTINUE AS GUEST” button. This is the shortest and easiest way to apply.
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR Word.doc RESUME DIRECTLY.
Please let us know if you found us through mobilewirelessjobs.com!
listing jobs Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE 90094 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.
–[Subscribe FEEDSHOW Revenue sharing program] provider=[Google] uid=[pub-2059150434044803] option= –[Subscribe FEEDSHOW Revenue sharing program]