BREW Developer, Software Engineer
The location is Southern California (San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco)
• Work as a key member of a software development team responsible for creating new mobile games
• Porting existing games to new and legacy handsets
• Provide post-launch support, including bug-fixes, enhancements and edits
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively on-site at tier-one Mobile Games Companies
• Must be available as a Consultant. This is a Consulting Position, typically on-site in Southern California, not a full-time position.
• Have 3+ years experience in C/C++ developing applications for wireless handsets or related devices in BREW.
• Practical knowledge of wireless handsets, especially BREW application debugging issues and their workarounds.
• A good understanding of wireless technologies including BREW, J2ME, WAP, SMS, MMS, wireless networks etc.
• Experience with 3D, networked games, databases, server side programming are all preferred.
• Experience with software development methodologies, source code control and bug tracking systems; CVS, Bugzilla, etc.
• BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working both individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to excel under pressure, work in a fast paced environment and hit the ground running.
To apply, please email your resume, indicating Job Code B-01 to:
USAconnectors.com is a new, customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers and Project Managers into key positions at the top Mobile Publishers and and Mobile Games Companies. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
• We specialize in providing BREW and J2ME Developers and top quality Producers for the Mobile Industry.
• Our focus is currently to provide services in California.
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
listing jobs USAconnectors.com San Diego California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.