U-Turn Media Group: Director Technical Operations, New York, NY
Director, Technical Operations
New York or Georgia
U-Turn Media Group is a global provider of interactive mobile platforms to the media, entertainment and advertising community. U-Turn’s award winning VIZGO platform is capable of handling all of the mobile elements necessary for advertising companies who wish to launch mobile campaigns and mobile portals to mobile users on behalf of their clients. The company is European based and has recently launched an US subsidiary with offices in the NY area.
European based mobile development company is looking for a NY and or Atlanta based Director of Technical Operations to head up product implementation and support for our operations in the US reporting to the President & CEO. As well, this position would be responsible for ongoing product development planning, integration of new product features provided by VARs and dealing with all customer technical issues. Other responsibilities include being able to translate sales, clients’ and third party vendor needs into ongoing platform enhancements, assisting sales group in educating customers on technical requirements, and supporting existing customers.
Experience in the mobile industry a plus!
• WAP/Mobile Software Development and architecture
• Experience leading technical projects with successful results (scope, schedule and budget)
• Familiarity with HTML and SQL Server
• Experience with software troubleshooting, requirements definition & business analysis
• Experience leading cross-functional teams
• Highly professional and motivated
• Experience in strategic Customer Relationship Management
• Strong general business acumen
• Proven Creative Problem Solver
• Proven results in building strong peer level relationships Account handling and assisting sales group
• Experience with customer interaction
• Familiarity with mobile content and streaming video
• Basic Windows/Linux system administration knowledge.
• Good verbal/written skills
Compensation & Equity position will be based on experience and qualifications. If interested in this opportunity please send resume and qualification via email to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
listing jobs U-Turn Media Group New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.