Account Manager – Post Sales Support
New York, NY
MySpace.com has emerged as the definitive leader in the social networking space, and with its 100 million users, is one of the most highly trafficked sites on the Internet.
Our users use MySpace to meet friends, find and listen to new bands/music, blog, plan events, play games, and participate in user forums and groups. MySpace has revolutionized the way people communicate and interact online.
Top-tier online advertisers such as Nike, Target, Interscope, Cingular, Universal Music, Dreamworks, Sony, Victoria’s Secret, and others looking to hit the 16-34 market are working with MySpace to come up with cool and creative ways to reach our audience.
The position supports Territory Managers by serving as: primary point of contact on all advertising campaigns, go-to person for troubleshooting and problem solving, sales intermediary with Operations and Accounting, and post-sale client interface.
• Serves as primary liaison between Sales Executives, Creative Services Operations, Accounting, and Client.
• Internal program manager for the delivery of client expectations
• Responsible for securing all creative/assets from the clients
• Ensure communication and compliance of specifications with the clients. Including getting one-off exceptions approved
• Coordinate with Creative Services and client, acting as project manager on the execution of Feature Profiles
• Primary point of contact with client, post-sale
• Work with Campaign Managers to resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
• Assumes campaign ownership to ensure full delivery of advertising campaign.
• Communicates to Territory Managers and Client campaign summary information provided by Campaign Managers
• Resolves pricing discrepancies by researching campaign details and coordinating with the client; forwarding resolution to Territory Managers and Operations.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Microsoft Office Skills are a MUST, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Media or Online experience preferred
• Exceptional relationship-building skills
• Strong data entry skills
• Good administrative writing skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Customer focused
• High energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
• 1-2 years professional experience
• Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
• Someone passionate about MySpace and looking to LOVE their job!
MySpace offers an exciting work environment with plenty of opportunities for career advancement. We offer a competitive salary, industry standard benefit package, and an attractive incentive program. MySpace is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply online, please click here.
listing jobs MySpace New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.