Director of Production Engineering
Neighborhood America is a trusted leader in building Enterprise Social Networks in media, government, and business. “Social Networks” are communities where people collaborate and share ideas via the Web and mobile phones.
By now, you’ve probably heard of a few – YouTube, MySpace, Facebook – these social networks are driving the demand for interaction. We take “social networks” to the “enterprise” level. Organizations need a way to tap into this power without risking their reputation. We enable organizations to efficiently manage the communications in a secure environment that delivers measurable results.
So, what’s in it for you?
Neighborhood America will provide you with an opportunity to work for a highly successful, rapidly growing company that’s leading the market in the enterprise 2.0 movement. You will get the chance to work in a creative environment that will keep you consistently challenged and give you an opportunity to collaborate with an extremely talented group of people. Above of all, we’ll offer you tremendous growth opportunities if you strive to succeed and want to develop your career.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
A Director of Production Engineering who will direct the development and integration of mobile software applications into our existing environment. This position will direct the project management, web development and web production staff in developing, releasing, and maintaining software applications according to business needs. Key responsibilities include:
• Provide project management on multiple projects simultaneously and overseeing the management of these projects through all phases of the development life cycle.
• Assign resources and direct a staff of project managers, web developers and production developers to accomplish project goals and meet timelines.
• Formulate business system architecture plans, estimates costs, and ensures projects meet strategic business goals.
• Establish knowledge sharing and product repurposing to achieve the company’s overall technology strategy.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external customers to define critical deliverables.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
This position requires strong software and product development skills; demonstrated leadership, project management and mentoring skills; and proven hands-on experience in problem solving and innovation, as well as the ability to coordinate and lead a multiple projects at the same time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in Software Engineering.
• Minimum of 3-4 years experience managing software engineering efforts
• Strong knowledge of mobile technology including SMS, MMS, WAP, J2ME and the evolving mobile marketing industry
• Exceptional project management skills with attention to detail and the ability to not loose site of the overall plan and objective of the entire effort.
Interested? Great…so are we. All you need to do next is complete an online application with your MS Word resume and salary requirements at www.neighborhoodamerica.com we’ll do the rest.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Neighborhood America Naples Florida USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.