Account Executive – Media
New York, NY
Neighborhood America is a trusted leader in building Enterprise Social Networks in media, government, and business. “Social Networks” are communities where people collaborate and share ideas via the Web and mobile phones.
By now, you’ve probably heard of a few – YouTube, MySpace, Facebook – these social networks are driving the demand for interaction. We take “social networks” to the “enterprise” level. Organizations need a way to tap into this power without risking their reputation. We enable organizations to efficiently manage the communications in a secure environment that delivers measurable results.
So, what’s in it for you?
Neighborhood America will provide you with an opportunity to work for a highly successful, rapidly growing company that’s leading the market in the enterprise 2.0 movement. You will get the chance to work in a creative environment that will keep you consistently challenged and give you an opportunity to collaborate with an extremely talented group of people. Above of all, we’ll offer you tremendous growth opportunities if you strive to succeed and want to develop your career.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
An Account Executive in the media market who will be responsible for relationship development and direct sales to the media industry (print, broadcast, and radio) based in NYC. You will be responsible for all aspects of direct sales activities within Neighborhood America. This includes but is not limited to the following roles and responsibilities:
• Identifying opportunities to leverage Web and mobile technology to build social networks that support corporate organizational goals, reputations and brands.
• Responding to prospect’s request for information and identifying opportunities through follow-up of leads generated from email, inbound calls, marketing campaigns, tradeshows etc.
• Research and conduct out-bound calling campaigns to targeted media companies, ad agencies and print publications.
• Qualify prospect’s business needs, technical requirements and project details via phone and web conferences.
• Use solution selling techniques to close business opportunities.
• Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of the industry trends as they relate to mobile marketing, social networking, user-generated content and community building.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
The foremost requirement for anyone working at Neighborhood America is passion for what we do, intelligence and integrity in all behaviors, and a willingness to work on a team and to accomplish extraordinary results. Specific additional requirements are:
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications Broadcast/Journalism or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 7 years previous experience with a strong track record of selling software technology solutions to the media indsutry.
• A demonstrated understanding of business and process with major media and/or advertising firms.
• An understanding of social networking, online community building, user-generated content, and mobile marketing campaigns.
• Ability to relate technical and business concepts to Neighborhood America applications and user needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
• Must be able to work collaboratively with other team members.
• Previous experience with proposal and contracts management.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Strong research skills with the ability to analyze and strategically evaluate opportunities/leads.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and listening skills.
Interested? Great…so are we. All you need to do next is complete an online application by uploading your MS Word resume and salary requirements at www.neighborhoodamerica.com we’ll do the rest.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Neighborhood America New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.