AC Lion: Mobile Advertising Sales Manager, New York, NY
Manager, Mobile Advertising Sales
The Manager of Mobile Advertising Sales will have sole responsibility for generating sales revenue for the developing mobile content division at one of America’s top print and online publishers. The Manager will report into the Managing Director, Mobile, and work closely with the online advertising sales team to manage our existing pipeline and to generate new business. This successful candidate will build strong sales relationships directly with advertisers as well as ad agencies. This position will also help to create our channel strategy and pricing structure, and will help to devise new revenue streams. This position requires direct experience with interactive sales. Mobile sales experience is a plus, but is not required.
• You must be a self-motivated, successful entrepreneur who understands and thrives in a lean environment
• 3+ years of direct sales experience, with proven agency contacts
• Experience in Business Development, including partnership marketing, and client relationship management
• The ability to work closely with internal departments as well as external clients simultaneously to maximize revenues
• Past experience working with online marketing, advertising affiliate programs and web/mobile traffic analytical tools
• Ability to generate revenue through aggressive selling of mobile media
• Create opportunities to gain significant advertising revenue through sales, sponsorships, business partnerships and other non-standard sales tactics
• Outstanding interpersonal and people-management skills
• Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
Qualified candidates will forward a resume including a cover letter, stating salary requirements by responding to:
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs AC Lion New York New York USA