USAconnectors.com: BREW J2ME Developer, San Diego, CA
BREW / J2ME Developer (Contract or Full-time)
San Diego, Los Angeles, San Mateo, San Francisco, CA
Mobile Consulting Company seeks BREW/J2ME Developers to join our new team.
• Work as a key member of a software development team responsible for creating new mobile games
• Porting existing games to new and legacy handsets
• Provide post-launch support, including bug-fixes, enhancements and edits
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively on-site at tier-one Mobile Games Companies
• Have 3+ years experience in C/C++ or JAVA developing applications for wireless handsets or related devices.
• Practical knowledge of wireless handsets, especially BREW/J2ME application debugging issues and their workarounds.
• A good understanding of wireless technologies including BREW, J2ME, WAP, SMS, MMS, wireless networks etc.
For BREW Developers:
• Experience with 3D, networked games, databases, server side programming
• Experience with software development methodologies
• Source code control and bug tracking systems; CVS, Bugzilla, etc.
For J2ME Developers:
• 2+ years of MIDP experience is preferred.
• Familiarity with Multi-threaded, TCP/IP network programming
• Familiarity with optional J2MEpackages and JSRs.
• BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
• Ability to excel under pressure, work in a fast paced environment and hit the ground running
We are a group of Consultants working with the TOP Mobile Games Publishers.
USAconnectors.com is a new, customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Project Managers into key positions at the top Games Companies – either as FULL-TIME or on CONTRACT. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
FULL-TIME – you will become an employee of one of the Top Games Publishers.
CONSULTANT – for USAconnectors.com you will be placed on-site on a project-by-project basis. We are looking for people who can commit anything from 3 months to 1 year to our company as a Consultant.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume indicating the position of interest and salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
listing jobs USAconnectors.com San Diego California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.