Lead QA Engineer
San Diego, CA
To be eligible for the Lead QA Engineer position the candidate must have at least 1 year experience as a Sr. QA Engineer and have an extensive understanding of its roles and responsibilities.
• Coordinate and lead a team of people or individuals through the various phases of testing an application. Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Primary point of contact during the product testing phase with interaction between different departments including Production, Post-Production, and Delivery to resolve critical issues.
• Create and execute test plans based on the requirements outlined in the design specifications.
• Write test cases based on the requirements outlined in the functional specifications.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other members of the team.
• Review bugs entered into the database to monitor the quality of work and to identify duplicate or non-issues.
• Regularly provides detailed status reports on current projects, raise red flags, and escalate issues through the proper channels as defined by management.
• Train new and more inexperienced members of the team in QA methodologies, carrier requirements, and best practices.
• To assist the QA Manager in writing written objectives and reviews for members of your team.
• To manage, lead, motivate and develop individuals enabling them to maximize their contributions towards the company and departmental goals.
• Participate in product design reviews to assist in the creation of test plans.
• Prior to the beginning of the project, the Lead QA Engineer will work with the QA Manager to set goals and timelines and determine the best testing strategy for each project.
• Work closely with the QA Manager to monitor and ensure completion of QA milestones.
• Assist in QA capacity planning reviews.
• Identify, develop and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
• Assist in the development of new testing approaches to accommodate tight schedules and resource constraints.
• To fully prepare and give written objectives and reviews to members of your team.
The company offers a full-suite of employee benefits including: health insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, short/long-term disability plans, life insurance, AD&D, and a 401(k) plan.
We are a group of Consultants working with the TOP Mobile Games Publishers.
USAconnectors.com is a new, customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Project Managers into key positions at the top Games Companies – either as FULL-TIME or on CONTRACT. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
FULL-TIME – you will become an employee of one of the Top Games Publishers.
CONSULTANT – for USAconnectors.com you will be placed on-site on a project-by-project basis. We are looking for people who can commit anything from 3 months to 1 year to our company as a Consultant.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume indicating the position of interest and salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
listing jobs USAconnectors.com San Diego California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.