USAconnectors.com: Senior Windows Mobile Engineer, San Rafael, CA
Senior Windows Mobile Engineer
San Rafael, CA
Mobile Consulting Company seeks Senior Windows Mobile Engineer to join our new team.
• Must be an advocate Lead developer for mobile phone based applications on multiple handset platforms.
• Be responsible for coordinating all the Window Mobile application components Independently put the software product lifecycle into practice.
• Possess the ownership of product subcomponents including functional specification, design, implementation and maintenance.
• Demonstrate leadership in the evolution of function and design for owned subcomponents over time.
• Assist in development of implementation schedules for owned subcomponents.
• Develop assigned software modules within schedule constraints using accepted coding practices.
• Specify and perform unit testing of developed software modules.
• Fix bugs in software modules as necessary.
• Assist publications department as required to document product.
• Assist TE engineers as required to develop of test plans and isolate software faults.
• Work with TE to ensure full coverage of test cases.
• Review defects and makes recommendations
• Resolve any issues related to builds Run and verify the TBT test cases to ensure the Window Mobile applications will pass the carriers’ certification.
• Be the main technical contact for the 3rd party developer support
• Ensure all the technical issues from the 3rd party developers are resolved.
• Report status in a timely fashion as requested by manager, or when problems arise.
• Be responsible for entire development (Software Life Cycle) process from technical specification through tested and to a production quality release.
• You will translate requirements into functional specifications and schedules and will work collaboratively with other developers, product management, and Quality Assurance to deliver products according to specification and schedule
• You will be working with product managers to implement a UI design to spec & incorporate feedback from usability evaluation to ensure an efficient software process & a product that will meet customer satisfaction.
• You will be working collaboratively & take responsibility for new work as needed
• This is a Senior Position
• Minimum 3 yrs Window Mobile/Pocket PC software development exp.
• Minimum 5+ yrs C/C++ programming experience.
• Experience producing install packages
• Minimum 5+ yrs proven track record in industry development exp. w/object oriented programming in consumer products domain.
• Have solid exp. with software development cycle from design though release.
• Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
• Must be self motivated with an excellent entrepreneurial mindset.
• Desire to engage in and provide project leadership over extremely challenging assignments
• Strong team-player Must have minimum BS in Computer Science or related field
This fulltime position offers exceptional compensation and benefit packages, including stock options for all employees, 401k matching, six week sabbatical after four years of employment, domestic partner policy, on going employee training and development, flexible work hours and more!
We are a group of Consultants working with the TOP Mobile Games Publishers.
USAconnectors.com is a new, customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Project Managers into key positions at the top Games Companies – either as FULLTIME or on CONTRACT. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
FULL-TIME – you will become an employee of one of the Top Games Publishers.
CONSULTANT – for USAconnectors.com you will be placed on-site on a project-by-project basis. We are looking for people who can commit anything from 3 months to 1 year to our company as a Consultant.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume indicating the position of interest and salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
listing jobs USAconnectors.com San Rafael California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.