Senior Product Manager
Universal Access Gateway
Mobile broadband is a fast growing multi-billion dollar market. Airvana is a market and technology leader in the mobile broadband arena including products in the 1xEV-DO, UMTS and Fixed Mobile Convergence infrastructure area. Founded in 2000, Airvana today is a 450+ people company that has been cash-flow positive for the last 14 quarters with $100M+ in annual billings.
Airvana is looking for a highly-energetic and experienced Senior Product Manager for its Universal Access Gateway (UAG). The UAG, a key enabler of Fixed-Mobile Convergence, is designed to enable universal access to operator services via any IP access network in a secure manner with integrated IP mobility capabilities and per subscriber, per service QoS and accounting records. This person would take a leadership role in driving UAG business. This is a high-profile role with significant responsibility for driving overall top line growth for the company.
Strong track record of building carrier-class telecom products with the individual having played a major role in:
• Developing the product concept
• Creating a business case for the product
• Gathering requirements from customers
• Engaging with technical teams at customers
• Benchmarking the competition & highlighting Airvana differentiators
• Writing clear, comprehensive, & prioritized requirements
• Developing a market-leading, differentiated roadmap
• Engaging with and providing guidance to the product development team
• Creating lab trial test plans
• Managing the product lifecycle
• Develop product positioning and marketing collateral
• Managing technology and channel partnerships
The person must possess:
• 7+ years of experience as an engineer, system architect or product manager in the telecommunications and/or data networking industry.
• 3+ years experience with carrier class network equipment
• 5+ years of experience in a product management or technical marketing role
• Demonstrated success working in a small, fast paced company environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to think like a business owner and a passion to make an impact
• Undergraduate degree in technical field
• MBA preferred
To apply, please send your resume indicating your position of interest and salary requirements to:
An Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Airvana Chelmsford Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.