Senior Software Engineer / Platforms
Universal Access Gateway
Airvana (www.airvana.com) is a market and technology leader in the mobile broadband arena including products in the 1xEV-DO, UMTS and Fixed Mobile Convergence infrastructure area. Founded in 2000, Airvana today is a 500+ people company that has been cash-flow positive for the last 14 quarters with $100M+ in annual billings.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer. The successful candidate will contribute actively to the architecture, design, implementation and validation of the embedded platform and BSP software development for Airvana’s Universal Access Gateway product.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand customer requirements and contribute to the architecture of the Universal Access Gateway product
• Design, implement and test solutions and support them through the test cycles
• Guide the quality assurance team to generate the appropriate test strategies and test plan
• Proven track record of delivering software solutions from concept through customer support
• Understanding of software architecture and end-to-end system behaviors
• Demonstrated ability to influence technical direction
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
• C/C++ experience developing (design/code/test/support) real-time, embedded system software and network applications
• Knowledge of Linux, low level driver / Linux kernel development experience and Development of Board Support Package (BSP) experience for ATCA standard based high performance boards is required.
• Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Design concepts
• Familiarity with CASE tools, such as UML, ClearCase, and ClearQuest
• 3+ years of product development experience.
• Advanced degree preferred.
To apply, please send your resume indicating your position of interest and salary requirements to:
An Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Airvana Chelmsford Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.