Fox Interactive: MySpace Mobile Business Development, Los Angeles, CA
MySpace Mobile Business Development
MySpace.com has emerged as the definitive leader in the social networking space, and with 150 million users, is the fastest growing and most highly trafficked website on the Internet. Our members use MySpace to meet friends, find and discover entertainment, listen to new bands/music, blog, plan events, play games, and participate in user forums and groups. MySpace has revolutionized the way people communicate and interact online. Today, MySpace is going mobile to give users access to their community on the go. MySpace Mobile is one of the fastest growing areas of the business and offers an exciting employment opportunity to help grow a new business.
MySpace is looking to hire a Business Development Manager or Director for MySpace Mobile. Working with the business development team, this person will focus on evaluating and structuring partnerships in the wireless space. Candidates must have comprehensive knowledge of mobile technology and relevant business experience. Applicants must reside in the LA area.
• Manage deal analysis and negotiations
• Manage client and internal communications
• Research and evaluate market trends
• Prepare presentations, financial projections, and competitive analysis
• Bachelors Degree from a reputable university, MBA a plus
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience from a top-tier mobile company, media company, or consulting firm
• Comprehensive knowledge of mobile business and technology
• Deal negotiation or client management experience
• Strong communication and presentation design skills
• Financial modeling experience
• Passion for technology and social networking
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as set personal goals and manage time
Fox Interactive Media is an EOE.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Fox Interactive Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.