Mobile Client Engineer – Mobile
BREW 2007 DEVELOPER AWARD WINNER – Best Entertainment Application: NBA AirPlay Live by AirPlay
Airplay is seeking a Senior J2ME or BREW Developer to be a key member of AirPlay Network’s talented software engineering team. As a member of the Client Engineering team, the successful candidate will significantly influence and actively participate in the development of a rich and interactive application reaching a large and ever-expanding mobile consumer base.
• Develop games and applications for mobile platforms
• Act as a key member of a software development team responsible for programming mobile games
• Porting, integration, and updating of existing mobile applications
• Coordinate with the QA team for product testing and bug fixes
• 3+ years software development experience
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related major
• Experience in one or more of J2ME / BREW / WAP / SMS and other mobile environments/languages (Applications Development)
• Expertise in Java and/or C/C++
• Specific expertise in one or more areas of graphics, game-play programming, networked applications
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond well under pressure
• Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
AirPlay is located in the convenient SOMA area of San Francisco and offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including stock options for all eligible employees.
Qualified candidates, please send resume, indicating position of interest, and salary history specifying job title in subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For consumers, AirPlay delivers a compelling multiplayer game experience based on television’s most popular programs. For instance, in November 2006, AirPlay announced the official launch of its real time interactive professional football game, NFL AirPlay Live, for Sprint subscribers. Joining 200 million cell phones with 110 million TV households, AirPlay brings wireless competition and community to the living room for the first time. For the television industry, AirPlay enhances the viewing experience, increasing audience engagement with live television programming and advertising. Led by a dynamic team of experienced technology executives, AirPlay is backed by QUALCOMM, Motorola, JK&B Capital, ONSET Ventures and Redpoint Ventures. For more information about the company, please go to www.airplay.com.
AirPlay Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
listing jobs Airplay San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.