DVC Labs: Mobile Application Engineer, Mountain View, CA
Mobile Application Engineer
Mountain View, CA
DVC Labs is looking for mobile application engineers to join our growing team! This is a rare early stage opportunity to participate in the development of multi platform application geared towards delivering rich media web services to mobile users. As a member of the Client development team, the successful candidate will influence and actively develop a compelling mobile application that will reach millions of customers.
• Design and develop DVC Labs’s cross platform mobile application to support Windows Mobile, Symbian, and Java devices
• Collaborate with external teams to port the application layers to various open mobile operating systems
• Utilize and evangelize best of breed programming techniques including design patterns, re-usable and modular development
• Demonstrated track record of developing, shipping and supporting application/services on mobile devices
• Demonstrated and consistent track record as a significant contributor through the development career
• Ability to quickly master new technologies and push the envelope for performance and reliability
• Defensive coding ability accompanies with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• In-depth debugging skills; ability to reach out and use team strengths to solve problems
• Good sense of humor and can-do spirit
• 3-5 years experience in mobile application development on one or more of open mobile platforms including Symbian, Windows Mobile, J2ME and Brew.
• Demonstrable use of object oriented development, application frameworks (design and implementation), memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency, multithreading.
• Experience in developing applications for MIDP 2.0, Nokia Series 60 or Symbian UIQ is plus. Similarly, experience with Industry standards including JTWI, MMAPI (Mobile Media API) and Wireless Messaging API (WMA) is very desirable.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline and experience.
To apply, please send resume indicating position of interest and salary requirements to: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
listing jobs DVC Labs Mountain View California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.