Glu Mobile is a leading developer and global publisher of mobile entertainment. Glu’s portfolio of games, ringtones, wallpapers and information applications include both original titles and entertainment based on major brands from Atari, Cartoon Network, Celador International, FOX Sports Interactive, Harrah’s, Hasbro, Microsoft, PlayFirst, PopCap Games, Sega and Twentieth Century Fox. Based in San Mateo, California with offices in Hong Kong, London and Manchester, Glu is funded by top venture firms NEA, BA Venture Partners, Granite Global Ventures, Sienna Ventures and Globespan Capital Partners, and by Time Warner Investments. Recently Glu acquired the UK-based mobile entertainment company iFone, adding SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, MONOPOLY, and ATARI Classics to its portfolio. Consumers can find fresh entertainment created exclusively for their mobile phones wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com.
Mobile Game Programmer
• Develop cutting edge games and applications for J2ME and BREW from concept to completion
• Participate in a team environment to develop the best in mobile content
• Assist in the full cycle development of mobile games.
• Development, writing and debugging of code.
• Work with pre-existing platform API’s and tools.
• 2+ years of programming experience (Strong knowledge of C++ / Java / 2+ J2ME)
• Highly motivated, with a passion for video games
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to respond well under pressure.
• Must possess strong game programming skills.
• Have Developed Games for J2ME/BREW.
• Good communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Strong knowledge of video games.
• 2D/3D programming on GBA/NGage/PDA
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Our company is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity and ability to get the job done. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, we’re for you.
To apply, please send your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to: Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to each applicant. We will contact you if there is a match. No phone calls, please, Principals Only.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Glu Mobile San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.