Glu Mobile is a leading developer and global publisher of mobile entertainment. Glu’s portfolio of games, ringtones, wallpapers and information applications include both original titles and entertainment based on major brands from Atari, Cartoon Network, Celador International, FOX Sports Interactive, Harrah’s, Hasbro, Microsoft, PlayFirst, PopCap Games, Sega and Twentieth Century Fox. Based in San Mateo, California with offices in Hong Kong, London and Manchester, Glu is funded by top venture firms NEA, BA Venture Partners, Granite Global Ventures, Sienna Ventures and Globespan Capital Partners, and by Time Warner Investments. Recently Glu acquired the UK-based mobile entertainment company iFone, adding SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, MONOPOLY, and ATARI Classics to its portfolio. Consumers can find fresh entertainment created exclusively for their mobile phones wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for leading the North American digital marketing efforts for Glu Mobile. In this role you will build web and wap traffic by creating compelling online and mobile marketing programs. You will develop and manage a relationship marketing system which will underpin all our direct marketing efforts throughout the customer lifecycle, from awareness and consideration to trial, purchase, loyalty and extension phases. As an integral member of our Digital Marketing team, you will be responsible for the creation of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy complimenting our business and marketing objectives. You will work with domestic and international creative and technical teams coordinating and evangelizing web and mobile marketing innovation throughout the organization. Experience with direct-to-consumer marketing programs that leverage SMS, WAP, E-mail and online storefronts required.
• Provide leadership, vision and direction for the overall digital marketing team
• Create, design and deploy online and mobile marketing campaigns
• Manage the design and creation of digital creative (shortcodes, emails, wap and web banner ads, flash media, etc.)
• Manage the design, creation and deployment of regularly scheduled SMS and email newsletters
• Develop best practice techniques for managing online and mobile marketing campaigns in collaboration with international partners
• Participate in web and wapsite requirements and strategy
• Perform web and wap analytics developing customer insights to help shape the online experience
• Drive user registrations and develop 1:1 customer relationships to support loyalty and retention efforts
• 3 plus years of experience in digital marketing
• 1 plus years of experience utilizing mobile marketing
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the US carrier and mobile marketing ecosystem
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and encourage teamwork and to facilitate communication between people with different expertise
• Self starter, who is motivated and ambitious. Must possess a strong work ethic and enjoy working in an extremely fast paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization and form virtual teams to drive results
• Bachelor’s degree and experience in a technology or entertainment environment a must
• MBA preferred
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Our company is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity and ability to get the job done. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, we’re for you.
To apply, please send your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to: Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to each applicant. We will contact you if there is a match. No phone calls, please, Principals Only.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Glu Mobile San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.