Lead Software Developer – Mobile Services
Microsoft is looking for a highly motivated senior lead and C++ or C# developer with a creative, inquisitive, and explorative mind, and great passion for shipping quality software that will impact millions of users.
Do you want to work on leading edge mobile technologies in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to make the Internet work better on a 240×320 screen? Come join the startup team building out a new mobile platform for Windows Live services like Hotmail and Spaces. As a software developer on our team, you’ll leverage all the technical talent and creativity you have to help drive a new class of mobile applications.
You will lead a team of 4-6 developers working one of several new projects related to mobile services.
Your team will be responsible for the entire design, development, and quality of the products. You will also be expected to spend a significant fraction of your time coding.
We use C++, C#, and ASP.NET, and also work with AJAX and Web 2.0 technologies. We follow agile methodologies and stay abreast of all technology trends.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and technically challenging start-up environment, while making a significant impact in an area with huge business value for Microsoft.
• At least 5 years of relevant product development experience (experience with mobile technologies would be a big plus)
• Experience designing, implementing, and shipping complex applications
• Experience leading a high-energy team working on aggressive schedules
• Demonstrated ability to ship high-quality software on time
• Outstanding C++ or C# coding skills and the ability to work with complex and large code bases
• Strong English-language verbal and written communication skills
• BS CS degree or equivalent (MS/PhD would be a plus)
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #207804.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Microsoft
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.