Software Developer Mobile Services
Microsoft is looking for a highly motivated senior C++or C# developer with a creative, inquisitive, and explorative mind, and great passion for shipping quality software that will impact millions of users.
Do you want to work on leading edge mobile technologies in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to make the Internet work better on a 240×320 screen? Come join the startup team building out a new mobile platform for Windows Live services like Hotmail and Spaces. As a software developer on our team, you’ll leverage all the technical talent and creativity you have to help drive a new class of mobile applications.
This is a core coding position – from day 1, you’ll be building software that powers Microsoft’s mobile services for millions of users worldwide. We release fast and often, so you’ll quickly see the impact of your work.
We use C++, C#, and ASP.NET, and also work with AJAX and Web 2.0 technologies. We follow agile methodologies and stay abreast of all technology trends.
This position is based in Dublin, Ireland. Remote work/telecommute options are available for qualified senior candidates.
• At least 2 years of relevant product development experience (experience with mobile technologies would be a big plus)
• Proven experience in shipping high-quality software
• Strong technical background and excellent problem-solving skills
• Outstanding C++ or C# coding skills (ASP.NET, AJAX, SQL, and ADO.NET skills would be a plus)
• Strong English-language verbal and written communication skills
• BS CS degree or equivalent (MS/PhD would be a plus)
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #208122.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Microsoft Dublin Ireland
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.