Product Evangelist & Beta Community Coordinator
Mountain View, CA
DVC Labs is an exciting venture-backed startup that’s out to change the world. Our mission is to fundamentally alter the way people use their mobile devices. Check us out for yourself, we think you will get it. We have recently moved to downtown Mountain View with great access to public transport, food and lively fun.
Want to influence the Mobile Community? Join our product management team and be at the forefront of cutting edge technology. The Beta Test Coordinator is responsible for ensuring high-quality product releases by functioning as a project manager to organize and execute Beta Test Programs across company’s product line.
• Work with Development, Test, Marketing and beta community to manage release activities.
• Coordinate Beta program and collect feedback on pre-release activities.
• Sheppard the beta community to ensure that testers are aware of latest software releases
• Ensure that channels of communication are available for reporting of problems found and fixed.
• Drive releases and manage cross group communications.
• Track product releases to partners and public.
• This individual will work with program team members to develop a beta test plan Identify and register beta sites.
• Document testers workflows
• Identify equipment needs, provide training
• Distribute software and hardware for the test.
• Provides technical support and works with SQA and Engineering to get issues reproduced and resolved in a timely manor.
• Collects feedback from sites through online beta forum, conference calls, surveys and other methods.
• Reports feedback to the Program Team in verbal and written forms.
• Ensures that the Beta Entrance and Exit criteria are met.
• Transition sites from beta builds to gold release and ensure that loaned equipment is returned or purchased.
• BS/BA Degree
• Three or more years of technical experience in the Software or Information Technology field.
• Experience in working in a customer-facing environment.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, self-directed.
• Ability to adapt positively to a changing environment.
• Strong technology skills to include proficiency in using windows software or mobile applications.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong problem solving skills.
• Experience as a SQA Test Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, and/or Project Manager
To apply, please send resume indicating position of interest and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer
listing jobs DVC Labs Mountain View California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.