Director Voice – Unified Communications
Do you want to help define the future voice strategy for Microsoft Unified Communications? The Unified Communications Group is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and one of its future big bets. The team is delivering exciting new products and services such as voice solutions, audio/video conferencing, email and instant messaging, and innovative devices and peripherals.
The marketing team is looking for an experienced leader to drive our voice strategy within Microsoft centered on the Exchange Server and Office Communications Server products. The role is designed to help Microsoft best build credibility in the voice space through broad awareness activities, customer adoption, and partner development.
This position is responsible for leading a team who is responsible for driving the following core initiatives:
• Voice strategy and execution (goals, criteria, plan, revenue, opportunities)
• IBM Notes/Domino strategy and execution (revenue, opportunities, ongoing awareness activities)
• Nortel Alliance marketing
• Voice deployment strategy and tracking (design win tracking, sales conversion plan, resolution plan)
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and executing the voice strategy within Microsoft and will work closely with our engineering, technical advisory and response teams, product management, marketing leadership, and field sales organization to grow awareness of Microsoft’s Unified Communications capabilities today and future roadmap.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Understanding of voice solutions in the industry
• Results driven; strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of the UC product strategies
• Deep cross-group collaboration and thought leadership
• 10 years minimum product management and leadership experience, preferably in the high tech industry
• MBA required
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate success in developing growth strategies and transforming them into execution. This position also involves a large amount of exposure to senior management and requires the ability to communicate ideas, recommendations, and analysis concisely. You will also be responsible for leading a team on an extremely impactful and visible set of initiatives within Microsoft, so the ability to clearly demonstrate thought leadership, exceptional management skills, and a highly adaptable communication style is required.
Interested? Please apply online to: http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=193D7824-AB91-4403-AA06-8E38B50D837D.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.