Microsoft: Sr. Product Manager UC Field, Redmond, WA
Unified Communications Field Lead – Sr. Product Manager
Unified Communications Field, Campaigns, and Voice Strategy
The Unified Communications Group is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and one of its future big bets. The team is delivering exciting new products and services such as voice solutions, audio/video conferencing, email and instant messaging, and innovative devices and peripherals.
The marketing team is looking for an experienced product manager to lead our core UC field community (UC Solution Sales Professionals and UC Core Technology Solutions Professionals) and help build a long-lasting relationship with these key roles responsible for driving revenue for the UC business. This position defines and helps execute our UC product strategies within the Microsoft sales model worldwide. It also includes sales planning and strategy development across various product and sales organizations.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
• Defining and delivering the long-term UC field strategy; improve existing strategy
• Building and leading community program for the UC core field roles
• Driving business results, manage revenue forecasts, and readiness metrics by role
• Understanding the Microsoft field model and how best to integrate with the broader sales organization
• Understanding field issues and driving bi-directional feedback between the field and product teams
• Determining the sales and technical readiness strategy for the UC field community (compensation, capacity, commitments, incentives, etc)
• Establishing a regular field and business communications plan
• Delivering ongoing updates and communications to ensure the field has the latest information
• Assessing and skilling the current field roles
• Ensuring synchronization between the IW, Security, and other relevant field roles
The ideal candidate will have:
• Exceptional leadership skills and community building
• Results driven; strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of the UC product strategies
• Understanding of the Microsoft sales model
• Enthusiasm for leading a worldwide sales community with strong conviction and follow through
• Deep cross-group collaboration and thought leadership
• Minimum of 5-10 years of sales or product management experience, preferably in the high tech industry
• MBA or equivalent experience
This individual will need to demonstrate success in developing growth strategies and transforming them into execution. This position also involves a large amount of exposure to senior management and requires the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations concisely.
Interested? Please apply online to: http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=4BB9B5CE-0792-4DFF-B923-4FA5527F9D19.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.