Microsoft: Software Developer Mobile Applications, Dublin, Ireland
Software Developer – Mobile Applications (L62)
Microsoft is looking for a highly motivated senior C++ developer with a creative, inquisitive, and explorative mind who is passionate about shipping quality software.
Join us to become an integral part of Microsoft’s “Mobile” and “Live” strategy. As part of our Dublin-based Global Product Development team, you will be driving the delivery of features and services for mobile phones.
We are building key features for social networking, communications platform, commercialization, and other areas. You will be responsible for all aspects of product feature development including design, development, and quality.
You should have a passion for designing and developing end-to-end experiences on the mobile phone and be enthusiastic about being part of a growing team operating in an agile environment. You will have the opportunity to deliver technology and services to a huge global audience. You will work closely with Microsoft teams in the US and around the world. Remote work/telecommute options are available for qualified senior candidates.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and technically challenging start-up environment, while making a significant impact in an area with huge business value for Microsoft.
• Outstanding C or C++ programming skills
• At least 4 years of experience designing, implementing, and shipping complex software applications
• Great blend of technology background, passion to learn, and customer focus
• Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software on aggressive schedules (minor releases every 3-6 months, major releases within 12-18 months)
• A proven track record of shipping on time and at a very high quality level
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• A university computer science degree or equivalent
Other experience that would be a plus for this position:
• Knowledge of Windows Mobile or other mobile development platforms
• Knowledge of client/server protocols, internet servers, mobile technology, or Web 2.0 technologies (social networking, IM, etc.)
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Knowledge of C#
• Post-graduate degree in computer science or equivalent field
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com and reference job #910001.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.