Microsoft: Software Test Developer Mobile Applications, Dublin, Ireland
Software Test Developer – Mobile Applications (L60)
Microsoft is looking for a highly motivated senior software test/QA developer with a creative, inquisitive, and explorative mind who is passionate about shipping quality software.
Join us to become an integral part of Microsoft’s “Mobile” and “Live” strategy. As part of our Dublin-based Global Product Development team, you will be driving the testing and quality assurance of features and services for mobile phones.
We are building key features for social networking, communications platform, commercialization, and other areas. You will be responsible for all aspects of product quality, including putting in place test infrastructure and processes, and performing hands-on test automation development (core programming).
You will work closely with developers and program managers to deliver quality products on time, and collaborate with other Microsoft teams in the US and around the world.
You should have a passion for testing end to end experiences on the mobile phone and be enthusiastic about being part of a growing team operating in an agile environment. You will have the opportunity to deliver technology and services to a global audience.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and technically challenging start-up environment, while making a significant impact in an area with huge business value for Microsoft.
• Outstanding C++ and/or C# coding skills
• At least 2 years of experience developing and testing complex software applications
• Proficiency in test automation design and implementation for complex products
• Great blend of technology background, passion to learn, and customer focus
• Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software on aggressive schedules (minor releases every 3-6 months, major releases within 12-18 months)
• The ability to negotiate with other teams and partners, including vendors
• A proven track record of shipping on time and at a very high quality level
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• A university computer science degree or equivalent
Other experience that would be a plus for this position:
• Knowledge of Windows Mobile or other mobile development platforms
• Experience with performance testing and user interface testing
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Post-graduate degree in computer science or equivalent field
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #910005.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.