AC Lion, New York, NY
Our team is seeking a highly motivated, skilled, passionate, bright and fun Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join their team based in New York City.
As the Search Engine Marketing Specialist you will be working on our paid search and organic search efforts across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo!, etc.). You will also be involved in optimizing our mobile search and mobile advertising campaigns. You will be working under the direction of our Search Engine Marketing Manager.
We are a leading company in one of the hottest spaces: mobile content. We sell Ringtones, Mobile Wallpapers, Mobile Games, and a number of services for mobile devices.
• Perform day-do-day search activities including planning, purchasing, analyzing, and reporting on multiple pay-per-click search engines.
• Monitoring bids and positioning of keywords and ad texts to optimize budget and campaign goals
• Develop extensive keyword lists and ad groups and their placement while tracking their performance across multiple search engines to understand what consumer demand is and how Flycell can benefit.
• Research and report on how to increase visibility and ranking in organic search listings. Analyze our website and competitor sites and make recommendations and manage their execution.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
• Understanding and knowledge of search engine features and functionality with at least 6 months experience in the SEM industry.
• Experience in lead generation, web marketing, and direct marketing.
• Knowledge of search marketing especially Google AdWords and Overture with insight to what variables drive success.
• Strong analytical skills to develop math tools to optimize campaigns and keyword buys.
• Passion for marketing and technology and the mobile space.
• Excellent written and communication skills, team player, and highly motivated.
• Bachelors Degree, ability to thrive in start-up environment.
Qualified candidates will forward a resume including a cover letter, job code, stating salary requirements by responding to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.