Senior Director / Director Advertising Operations
New York, NY
Digital Ringleader Digital (formerly Mobile Phone Applications, Inc.) is currently seeking an experienced and hands on Senior Director / Director of Advertising Operations to take a lead role in the development of its growing mobile ad sales business, building a support team, and managing daily workflows and vendor/client relationships.
1. Oversee implementation and launch of all campaigns, communicating with clients/agencies/internal partners, and acting as a liaison with our sites to test and troubleshoot new and/or existing ad products and campaigns.
2. Expertise in designing ad operations workflows in campaign management, billing and reconciliation
3. Manage and support campaign progress to maximize revenue and performance for customers through the implementation, delivery, optimization, and billing phases of campaigns.
4. Develop tools for inventory forecasting and management, and work with ad operations coordinators and accounting department to link all steps of the billing process.
5. Act as liaison to Finance department and oversee the proper billing of advertiser-related revenues
6. Generate and present pipeline reports for sales management
7. Manage production, meet deadlines, and bring programs live
• BA/BS required
• 5 years experience in ad operations at a known ad network, online or mobile publisher and/or interactive ad agency
• 1-2 years management experience
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, evolving, team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of 3rd party advertising platforms, primarily Accipiter and inventory management
Headquartered in New York City, Ringleader has created the ad industry’s most robust mobile web ad server and ad network, delivering more ad formats to WAP-enabled handsets than any other. Ringleader’s publisher network brings new streams of revenue to publishers looking to leverage and monetize their content via ad-supported mobile distribution. The company also serves top-tier ad agencies and marketers with mobile media planning, purchasing, and distribution via an intuitive web-based ad manager platform. Ringleader offers a dynamic, challenging, creative and fun work environment and is looking to share its future growth with intelligent and passionate individuals who can roll up their sleeves to get the job done. We offer competitive compensation and a great benefits package. For more information, go to www.ringleaderdigital.com.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements, to: email@example.com
Subject line of email must read Advertising Operations Director-MobileWirelessJobs.
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.