Ringleader Digital: Product Manager, New York, NY
New York, NY
Ringleader Digital (formerly Mobile Phone Applications, Inc.) is currently seeking Product Manager to manage the full life cycle of its ground breaking mobile ad serving technology. The right candidate will be a hands on leader in developing new technologies and innovations covering the areas of ad serving, ad targeting, and ad products.
• Work with sales, operations and the engineering organization to establish strong product development processes, including project planning, documentation and change control
• Provide ongoing reporting on active projects, project schedules and milestones/deliverables
• Requires experience determining customer requirements, developing concepts, leading product development, and executing product launches
• Provide Ad Server product support and expertise to all cross-functional teams and business unit
• Work with vendors and internal teams with Ad Server integration points that support proposal creation and approval, inventory, workflow management and billing
• Author and maintain product documentation such as PRDs, wireframes, UI specs, site maps, etc.
• Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices and other information beneficial to the organization.
• 3 – 5 years of interactive product management/marketing experience (must provide functioning examples)
• Deep understanding of interactive and mobile ad serving technologies and applications such as AtlasAd Server, Accipiter, DART and Atlas
• Strong grasp of information architecture and user interface best practices
• Experience determining customer requirements, developing concepts, leading product development, and executing product launches
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced, evolving, team environment
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• BS or BA required
• MS Visio, Project, Excel and PowerPoint
Headquartered in New York City, Ringleader has created the ad industry’s most robust mobile web ad server and ad network, delivering more ad formats to WAP-enabled handsets than any other. Ringleader’s publisher network brings new streams of revenue to publishers looking to leverage and monetize their content via ad-supported mobile distribution. The company also serves top-tier ad agencies and marketers with mobile media planning, purchasing, and distribution via an intuitive web-based ad manager platform. Ringleader offers a dynamic, challenging, creative and fun work environment and is looking to share its future growth with intelligent and passionate individuals who can roll up their sleeves to get the job done. We offer competitive compensation and a great benefits package. For more information, go to www.ringleaderdigital.com.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line of email must read Product Manager – MobileWirelessJobs.
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.