Skyfire: Product Manager Mobile Applications, Mountain View, CA
Product Manager, Mobile Applications
Mountain View, CA
Are you passionate about building insanely great products that can impact today’s Mobile Generation?
At Skyfire, we’re working on innovative ways to apply technology to provide an engaging mobile browsing experience to our users.
Skyfire is changing the mobile browsing game. Let us know if you want to be part of something disruptive and big.
• We’re changing the way people use their mobile phones
• We’re breaking technology barriers
• We’re building a stellar team
Skyfire is an exciting venture-backed innovator in mobile web browsing and we’re on a mission to dramatically improve the browsing experience on mobile phones.
Skyfire is the industry’s only mobile browser that delivers both the speed and media-rich experience similar to the PC browser. For the first time, you can access and interact with any web site built with any web technology. We mean any web technology – Flash, Ajax, QuickTime, Java – an industry first.
Skyfire takes work seriously and fun seriously as well.
Skyfire recently launched its private beta for the Windows Mobile phones in the U.S. We have a huge demand for the beta and a very engaged user base. We will introduce a version for Symbian smartphones in the coming months and other platforms and geographies are on the product roadmap too.
We’re looking for the best and brightest software people with a passion for technology that changes people’s lives. Help us shape the future of mobile browsing and contact us today.
Don’t take our word for it:
• “Game changing” – Sean Cooper, Engadget
• “An iPhone-worthy browser” – Ed Baig, USA Today
• “Skyfire topples the iPhone’s Safari browser’s supremacy” – Eric Zeman, Information Week
• “Skyfire could represent the future of mobile web browsing” – James Allan Miller, SmartPhone Today
Skyfire is looking for a Product Manager, Mobile Applications to join our growing team!
• You will be responsible for the product’s entire life cycle, from gathering product requirements to post-launch activities.
• Be the voice of the customer and lead the charge to develop our client applications, working closely with engineering and user experience.
• Support marketing and engineering by leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral, FAQs, product notes, and user guides.
• Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
What you need to have:
• Experience in developing client side apps for Mobile phones a must.
• MS/BS in EE, CS or other related fields (MBA a plus)
• Experience with any of the following environments: Windows Mobile, Symbian, Embedded Linux, BREW mobile platforms
• 3+ years of product management experience.
• Complete understanding of Product Management from development, requirements, product lifecycle, pricing, P&L, research, cost tradeoffs, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Quantitative analytical abilities.
• Strong organizational skills.
You will be rewarded with a competitive pay structure and equity and a great opportunity for advancement with a fast moving high growth company.
To see Skyfire in action, check out our web site: www.skyfire.com
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line of email must read Product Manager, Mobile Applications – MobileWirelessJobs.
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.