AAI Corporation: Electrical Engineer Environmental Emissions Specialist, Hunt Valley, MD
Electrical Engineer: Environmental & Emissions Specialist
Hunt Valley, MD
DOD experienced hardware design engineer capable of supporting system design decisions for compliance to environmental, EMI and EMC limits required under government contract. Formulate qualification tests and document results. Assist program engineers in device selections to meet contract environmental and compliance test limits.
• Demonstrated understanding of MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461.
• Excellent engineering writing skills are mandatory.
• Ability to quickly analyze requirements and document all subsequent derived requirements.
• Demonstrated hands-on leadership experience.
• Ability to specify and use appropriate test equipment to screen for compliance.
• Recent successful completion of 2 or more equipment/subsystem qualification test programs.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: http://www.aaicorp.com/hr/emplopp.htm
AAI Info: http://www.aaicorp.com/AboutUs/aboutus.html
Textron Info: http://www.textron.com/about/company/index.jsp
Subject line of email must read Tracking Code: 4964/MobileWirelessJobs.
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.