Software Engineer III
Hunt Valley, MD
As seasoned professional, performs software analysis, design and engineering assignments requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications. Responsible for leading a software team of two to three software developers.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Science.
• Minimum of six years software development experience.
• C++ programming language, database application knowledge, basic personnel computer skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, presentation).
• Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) / Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience.
• Embedded real-time experience.
• Simulation and Training experience.
• Leadership experience.
• Java and/or Visual Basic programming skills
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: http://www.aaicorp.com/hr/emplopp.htm
AAI Info: http://www.aaicorp.com/AboutUs/aboutus.html
Textron Info: http://www.textron.com/about/company/index.jsp
Subject line of email must read Tracking Code: 4539-1410/MobileWirelessJobs.
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.