Principal Software Engineer
Hunt Valley, MD
As seasoned professional, performs research, concept design, and engineering assignments requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications. Conduct or direct experimental programs in a functional or product area related to product development and the application of new technology. Responsible for leading a team of three to five software developers. Responsible for software architecture analysis, design, implementation (coding) and verification/validation (software test) of unmanned systems, aircraft systems, computerized control stations, and/or real-time software.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Science.
• Note: position may be filled as Principal Software Engineer or Software Engineer IV.
• Architecture and algorithm development, mathematical modeling, and requirements analysis.
• Must be able to work effectively in a team environment while interfacing with customer and other engineers to determine requirements and workout design approaches.
• C / C++ experience with software development of unmanned, embedded, and/or real-time systems.
• US Citizen with ability to obtain a US DoD security clearance.
• Willing to travel in support of software activities.
• Master’s Degree preferred.
• Experience with development of Unmanned Aircraft Systems, specifically in Ground Control area.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: http://www.aaicorp.com/hr/emplopp.htm
AAI Info: http://www.aaicorp.com/AboutUs/aboutus.html
Textron Info: http://www.textron.com/about/company/index.jsp
Subject line of email must read Tracking Code: 4301-1200/MobileWirelessJobs.
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.