Publications Specialist Training
Hunt Valley, MD
Develop and present training courses. Serve as a lead writer preparing and writing training materials, technical manuals, and misc logistics support documentation. Assure that uniform and efficient publications and training processes are applied across all assigned programs. Provide direction and leadership to writers and support personnel who may assist with assigned tasks. Prepare plans for accomplishing publications and training tasks. Coordinate technical manual editing, composition, production and delivery in accordance with applicable specifications, standards and other requirements. Coordinate the quality control activities required to assure the accuracy and adequacy of each training and technical product including in-process and final review, editing for compliance with all applicable specifications and standards, validation and change verification. Plan for and participate in review conferences with customers. Practice ISO 9001 and Total Quality principles and concepts. This position is subject to working conditions peculiar to this position.
• Knowledge and skills in the development of aviation training courses, with emphasis on unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
• Knowledge of analog and digital electronics and good mechanical aptitude.
• Personal computer skills (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, graphics).
• Ability to read and interpret engineering design drawings (e.g., schematics, assembly drawings, wire lists, parts list, etc.).
• Well-developed ability to plan, organize, and schedule.
• Ability to work well with others employing Team AAI principles, and maintain a close liaison with customer personnel and supervised personnel.
• Ability to perform in-depth research and document all types of system designs.
• Willingness and ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, respond to short notice tasking, and work well under pressure.
• Willingness and ability to work extended hours when required and to travel domestic and international.
• Prior UAS instructional experience is highly desired.
• Experience and demonstrated performance in the area of military, aviation, and/or UAS training development.
• Experience and/or qualification on the Shadow 200 or other tactical UAS platform is highly desired.
• Typically requires a minimum of five to seven years related experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (electronics/mechanical), or equivalent education or experience to demonstrate the ability to successfully perform the job duties.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: http://www.aaicorp.com/hr/emplopp.htm
AAI Info: http://www.aaicorp.com/AboutUs/aboutus.html
Textron Info: http://www.textron.com/about/company/index.jsp
Subject line of email must read Tracking Code: 4782/MobileWirelessJobs.
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.