Director of Mobile Marketing
IDT, an International Telecommunications, Fortune 1000 company based in Newark, NJ is looking for a Director for Mobile Marketing for its New Technologies department.
IDT – Telecom is launching innovative mobile marketing solutions that cater to both emerging and established markets. IDT is seeking a Director of Mobile Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans for this product. This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in a start-up division under the umbrella of an established, multi-billion dollar company.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Define criteria for market entry.
• Select appropriate markets for IDT’s mobile marketing products.
• Create business cases and pricing models for both internal and external purposes.
• Develop a channel marketing program based on an agent/reseller model.
• Guide partners on the creation and realization of their marketing program.
• Liaison with business development and sales on market opportunities and help drive closure.
• Lead the creation and production of marketing/sales support materials, publications, and training materials.
• Utilize market research to analyze IDT’s competitive position.
• Manage project resources to provide efficient business solutions on time and within budget.
• Work with entire Product Management team to prioritize new products and enhancements and define product roadmap.
• Stay current with competitor landscape, current and future industry direction, and market trends.
• Strong analytical skills; Able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
• Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork and ability to manage / foster relationships across multiple departments and partners.
• Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action – naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices / processes.
• Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
• BA/BS in Marketing or related area required. MBA or equivalent experience desired.
• 6-8 years of marketing experience demonstrating proven results. At least 2 years in partner or channel marketing in a B2B environment.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to:
Subject line of email must read Director of Mobile Marketing/MobileWirelessJobs.
IDT offers extensive benefits including comprehensive Health and Medical plans; Health and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts; tuition reimbursement; matching 401K; Transit and Parking Spending Account; Gym; pool, and cafeteria on-site. Free Parking in company garage.
Penn Station –Newark is a 20 min. ride from Penn Station-NYC and our building is accessible by a Light Rail connection within Penn Station (9 min.- ride). Visit us at www.idt.net
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.