Experienced BREW Developer
Type: Fulltime Position
Los Angeles, CA
Job Code: 0308-W01
• Work as a key member of a software development team responsible for creating new mobile games
• Porting existing games to new and legacy handsets
• Provide post-launch support, including bug-fixes, enhancements and edits
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively on-site at tier-one Mobile Games Companies
• Have 2-3 years experience in C/C++ developing applications for wireless handsets or related devices in BREW.
• Practical knowledge of wireless handsets, especially BREW application debugging issues and their workarounds.
• A good understanding of wireless technologies including BREW, J2ME, WAP, SMS, MMS, wireless networks etc.
• Experience with 3D, networked games, databases, server side programming are all preferred.
• Experience with software development methodologies, source code control and bug tracking systems; CVS, Bugzilla, etc.
• BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working both individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to excel under pressure, work in a fast paced environment and hit the ground running.
We are a group of Consultants working with the TOP Mobile Games Publishers.
USAconnectors.com is a new; customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Project Managers into key positions at the top Games Companies – either as FULLTIME or on CONTRACT. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
Positions posted as: FULLTIME – you will become an employee of one of the Top Games Publishers.
Positions posted as: CONTRACTOR – for USAconnectors.com you will be placed on-site on a project-by-project basis. We are looking for people who can commit anything from 3 months to 1 year to our company as a Contractor.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume indicating the position of interest, JOB CODE: 0308-W01 and salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.