BREW Developer with CELLTOP / Alltel Experience
San Diego, CA and Denver, CO
Job Code: 0308-W14
• This is an On-Site Contract Position (one position San Diego, another position Denver)
• 3 Months minimum, excellent chance of extending the contract
• Gain valuable experience as member of a software development team responsible for porting and assisting with new mobile games
• Porting existing games to new and legacy handsets
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively on-site at tier-one Mobile Games Companies
• Must be available as a Consultant. This is an On-site Consulting Position, not a fulltime position
• Must have 1+ year experience working with Alltel / CELLTOP. Prior Alltel / CELLTOP Experience is a REQUIREMENT for this position
• Preferably have 1-2 years experience in C/C++ developing applications for wireless handsets or related devices in BREW.
• A good understanding of wireless technologies including BREW, J2ME, WAP, SMS, MMS, wireless networks etc.
• Experience with software development methodologies, source code control and bug tracking systems; CVS, Bugzilla, etc.
• Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working both individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to excel under pressure, work in a fast paced environment and hit the ground running.
We are a group of Consultants working with the TOP Mobile Games Publishers.
USAconnectors.com is a new; customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Project Managers into key positions at the top Games Companies – either as FULLTIME or on CONTRACT. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
Positions posted as: FULLTIME – you will become an employee of one of the Top Games Publishers.
Positions posted as: CONTRACTOR – for USAconnectors.com you will be placed on-site on a project-by-project basis. We are looking for people who can commit anything from 3 months to 1 year to our company as a Contractor.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume indicating the position of interest, JOB CODE: 0308-W14 and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.