Senior BREW & J2ME Developer / Manager
Type: Contract-to-hire or Fulltime
San Diego, CA
Job Code: 0308-W02
• Develop cutting edge games and applications for J2ME and BREW from concept to completion
• Participate in a team environment to develop the best in mobile content
• Assist in the full cycle development of mobile games
• Development, writing and debugging of code
• Work with pre-existing platform API’s and tools
Key Skills Required:
• 3+ years of programming experience (Strong knowledge of C++ / Java / J2ME)
• Highly motivated, with a passion for video games
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to respond well under pressure
• Must possess strong game programming skills
• Have Developed Games for J2ME/BREW
• Good communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Strong knowledge of video games
• 2D/3D programming on GBA/NGage/PDA
We are a group of Consultants working with the TOP Mobile Games Publishers.
USAconnectors.com is a new; customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Project Managers into key positions at the top Games Companies – either as FULLTIME or on CONTRACT. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
Positions posted as: FULLTIME – you will become an employee of one of the Top Games Publishers.
Positions posted as: CONTRACTOR – for USAconnectors.com you will be placed on-site on a project-by-project basis. We are looking for people who can commit anything from 3 months to 1 year to our company as a Contractor.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume indicating the position of interest, JOB CODE: 0308-W02 and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.