AAI Corporation: Electrical Engineer IV, Hunt Valley, MD
Electrical Engineer IV
Hunt Valley, MD
Unmanned Air Vehicle Electrical / Avionics Engineering. Reports to Unmanned Aerial Systems Avionics Product Group Manager. Individual will be involved in all product lifecycle phases. Responsibilities to include avionics engineering project management, avionics systems definition, design and development, integration and test, support to ongoing UAV production and avionics product re-engineering efforts. Will be involved in the development and maintenance of engineering processes to support the UAV product organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or directly related discipline.
• Minimum 10 years design and development experience with electrical / avionics systems, including power, navigation, guidance, and control systems, optical and RF airborne sensors, and communications systems, preferably in small aircraft or UAV platforms.
• Experience in specifying and evaluating multiple solutions and associated risk management, including make/buy decisions.
• Experience integrating multiple vendor solutions into products.
• Minimum 5 years of supervisory and program/project management.
• Must be U.S. citizen, able to obtain and maintain a SECRET US security clearance.
• Occasional travel to suppliers, customers, users and test locations is required.
• Masters degree or advanced technical degree preferred.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: http://www.aaicorp.com/hr/emplopp.htm
AAI Info: http://www.aaicorp.com/AboutUs/aboutus.html
Textron Info: http://www.textron.com/about/company/index.jsp
Subject line of email must read Tracking Code: 4531-1200/MobileWirelessJobs.
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.