Vice President, Optimum Wi-Fi Product Management
The Vice President (VP) for Optimum Wi-Fi Product Management is responsible for developing, launching, and managing a Wi-Fi based product that adds significant value to customers/prospects by providing access to tailored, customized Optimum products while away from your home/office.
The VP will ensure product leadership by continually improving the product in terms of delivering targeted, contextually aware information, features/functionality, ease of use, and availability. The VP will lead the implementation of Wi-Fi product strategy by directing the organization towards achievement of forecasted adoption rates, utilization, products available, and customer experience objectives. Responsibilities include:
Product Development and Management
• Product Strategy/Planning
• Product Definition
• Product Roadmap
• Product Requirements Documentation
• Market Segmentation Strategy/Planning
• Customer Experience Planning
• Product Business Rules
• Product Performance Reporting
• Product Launch Coordination
• Product Launch Milestones
• Product Launch Reporting
• Product Launch Project Management
• Product Enhancements Project Management
• Railroads, Transit Authorities
• Time Warner, Comcast
• Property Owners Stadiums, Malls, Other
• Cellular Carriers T-Mobile, AT&T
• Hot Spot Aggregators
Additionally the VP will commission and collect strategic insights, research results, competitive tracking data, customer input, etc. to evaluate and enhance product strategy and customer appeal; work with Sales & Marketing, Product Management to ensure all tactics are cohesive and support multi-product business objections; and collaborate with VPs in the Corporate Technology and network organizations to ensure that the Wi-Fi network is as robust and feature rich as the newest technology will allow.
The successful candidate must have:
• Ten years or more of Product Management and/or Marketing experience, successfully managing high-profile, cross-functional projects for a wireless communications company.
• Prior experience developing and launching successful, high-scale wireless communications services, with an emphasis on data services.
• Prior experience defining, targeting, and serving on the goal market segments with demonstrated ability to deliver sales, revenue, cash flow, EBITDA or profit results.
• Strategic insight about consumer and SoHo away from home/office communications technologies, including cellular and Wi-Fi, as well as entertainment needs.
• Ability to identify, analyze, communicate and execute key elements of strategic vision; ability to design and speak effectively from management presentations using quantitative information in graphic and tabular forms.
• Ability to grasp and evaluate operational and functional details of Wi-Fi network and server operations, maintaining customer empathy and strategic orientation.
• Qualitative and quantitative skills with high budget management competency.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization; ability to develop relationships within the organization to maximize efficiencies in both process and plan execution.
• Project Management and Process skills: Identify fresh approaches utilizing existing data and product learning.
• Flexibility and decisiveness: Ability to adjust quickly and effectively to changing priorities and demonstrate confidence and decision-making abilities.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.