Customer Service Representative
Fotochatter, a growing start-up in mobile social networking based in Venice, CA, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to help us take care of our rapidly growing customer base, and meet their needs in a way that gets the job done while keeping the fun, irreverent spirit of Fotochatter alive.
The Customer Service Representative will be the face of Fotochatter to our customers, many of whom are in their teens and early twenties. So a love for youth and youth culture is a huge plus!
Fotochatter is one of the earliest and best-established mobile social networking companies. Founded in 2006, Fotochatter has real customers, real revenues, and real knowledge about how to succeed in the increasingly competitive mobile space. The company has just closed a round of financing and is looking to take the business to the next level.
Fotochatter offers a competitive salary, stock options and benefits package, plus the excitement of helping the company break through to the next level of success and growth.
• Respond to issues and questions from customers via e-mail and chat in a way that gets the problem resolved without sounding like stuffy tech-support-guy
• Effectively interact with customers of all technical skill levels to research and resolve their issues quickly and accurately
• Update customers, colleagues, and management on the status of outstanding issues
• Maintain status of issues in a call-tracking system and follow-up on escalated issues
• Convey customer feedback to Product Management and Development
• 3 years of work experience, preferably in a customer service related field
• Articulate, easy to understand and fun in writing, e-mail, chat and on the phone.
• Detail-oriented and willing and able to follow through
• Organized and able to identify patterns—if a particular type of problem starts becoming more common, for example, or if people consistently have questions about the same thing.
• Working with Product Management to identify and fix user experience problems is a key part of this job.
• Expert in online technologies such as chat and e-mail, plus Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent knowledge of mobile—a mobile super-user who uses their own phone constantly for SMS, chat, and web-browsing would be ideal
• An undergraduate degree is preferred but not required.
• A great customer service orientation and the smarts to make things happen for the customer is.
• Very competitive salary with benefits; full health coverage; and attractive stock options
To apply, please send resume with cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to: email@example.com
Equal Oppty Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.