Type: Contract-to-hire or Fulltime – you MUST be authorized to work full-time in the US to apply for this position
Locations: San Mateo, Los Angeles, CA
Job Code: 0608-W04
One of the top Mobile Games Producers in the USA. Comprehensive employee benefits including Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Plan, Full Medical, Vision, Dental Coverage, 10-12 Company Paid Holidays and a fun work environment.
• The product manager is responsible for both product & brand management functions across multiple titles and/or brands.
• Primary responsibilities include strategic planning, product guidance, marketing plans, partner relations, channel marketing and sales support.
• Develop and control market research. Work closely with the Sales Team to provide information and help improve support with major carriers.
• Generate product positioning, selling points/features.
• Partner with Product Development to meet market needs. Develop and execute marketing plans/promotional materials.
• Work with International Teams and International Marketing for execution of worldwide launches.
• Design Marketing and Communications Strategies.
• Four to five years of marketing experience (preferably in entertainment/mobile/games area) with product management/marketing experience.
• Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the company.
• Great work ethic and communications skills.
• Ability to work on your own in a startup environment.
• Business or Marketing Degree (MBA)
We are a group of Consultants working with the TOP Mobile Games Publishers.
USAconnectors.com is a new; customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Project Managers into key positions at the top Games Companies – either as FULLTIME or on CONTRACT. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
Positions posted as: FULLTIME – you will become an employee of one of the Top Games Publishers.
Positions posted as: CONTRACTOR – for USAconnectors.com you will be placed on-site on a project-by-project basis. We are looking for people who can commit anything from 3 months to 1 year to our company as a Contractor.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume indicating the position of interest, JOB CODE: 0608-W04 and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.