USAconnectors.com: Server Applications Engineer, Los Angeles, CA
Server Applications Engineer
Type: Contract-to-hire or Fulltime – you MUST be authorized to work full-time in the US to apply for this position
Locations: Orange County, Los Angeles, CA
Job Code: 0608-W03
A leading US based Mobile Applications Company. Comprehensive employee benefits including Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Plan, Full Medical, Vision, Dental Coverage, 10-12 Company Paid Holidays and a fast paced work environment.
• Design/develop/maintain the server side applications and service products.
• Create and contribute to system architecture.
• Work with developers, enhance system performance.
• Translate customer and product requirements into design specifications and ultimately real applications.
• Work with other developers to set standards and define best practices for coding and design.
• Two to three years of development experience in a commercial software server development environment.
• Strong experience in C or C++, Postgres/Oracle, UNIX and Linux.
• Experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including prototyping, test and product release and sustaining engineering.
• Working knowledge of XML, threads/debugging.
• Proactive self-starter!
• Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree.
We are a group of Consultants working with the TOP Mobile Games Publishers.
USAconnectors.com is a new; customer focused Mobile Consulting Company, placing Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Project Managers into key positions at the top Games Companies – either as FULLTIME or on CONTRACT. Our contracts range from short term to multi-year, typically on-site throughout Southern California. Some positions are off-site.
Positions posted as: FULLTIME – you will become an employee of one of the Top Games Publishers.
Positions posted as: CONTRACTOR – for USAconnectors.com you will be placed on-site on a project-by-project basis. We are looking for people who can commit anything from 3 months to 1 year to our company as a Contractor.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume indicating the position of interest, JOB CODE: 0608-W03 and salary requirements to: email@example.com
For more information please visit our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.