Company: Best Buy
Job Title: Manager, Best Buy Connect (MSP Operations)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Best Buy is working to operationalize and launch a new set of wireless data subscription service offerings to address three key issues:
• Provide a better customer experience
• Drive profitability
• Maintain competitive market position (price, promotion, bundled service offerings)
Best Buy hopes to extend its capabilities in areas including Geek Squad and Reward Zone to create unique and compelling wireless service offerings. It is the expectation of Best Buy that these new capabilities will allow it’s associates in all channels to service our customers end to end.
In addition to providing for a better customer experience, Best Buy intends to have more control over and be able to create better economics for our business.
Whereas mobile voice services are considered to be pervasive, mobile data offerings are growing and expected to grow at double digit rates over the next few years. Beyond computing devices such as laptops, notebooks, and MIDs, mobile connectivity is forecasted to extend to virtually all consumer electronics devices including gaming platforms, imaging devices, navigation solutions and others.
The Manager MSP Operations will be responsible for managing the 3rd party relationship between Best Buy’s outsourced Billing and Account Services vendor. Gather functional business requirements for the Connect project and work with IT support teams to deliver business capabilities.
• Capture Connect functional business requirement and coordinate with IT for delivery.
• Work cross functionally to extend MSP capabilities into non-connect core product offerings.
• Lead Joint Application Development Sessions (JAD) with billing vendor and functional teams within Best Buy.
• Act as primary POC for key merchant teams for bundled products and services that are to be supported by MSP.
• Build and manage lifecycle sales campaign (matrix manage w/ marketing) for embedded connect services.
• Interface with Best Buy finance to coordinate capabilities in support of Connect business which includes tax, credit, collections, revenue assurance and billing assurance.
• Primary interface for MSP to for implementation planning and execution
• HS Diploma / Equivalent
• 5 or more years of billing finance experience in a services industry
• 3 or more years of experience in vendor management
• Bachelors Degree
• 5 or more years of experience/knowledge in the mobile communications marketplace
• 3 or more years of demonstrated leadership skills in a matrix organization focused on service delivery
• 3 or more years of general management leading and developing people
To learn more and apply directly, please reference MobileWirelessJobs and the job title in the subject line by sending an email including an MS Word resume with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via our Career Center at http://www.bestbuy-jobs.com/job/Mgr,-MSP-Operations-Job/507534/
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.