Company Confidential: Marketing Operations Manager, Redlands, CA
Job Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Redlands, CA
Our client, a leading geographic information system application (GIS) software provider located in beautiful Redlands, CA (about 75 miles from Los Angeles and 30 miles from Palm Springs), is currenly a senior-level Marketing Operations Manager for its corporate headquarters.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for developing the overall marketing automation and analytics strategy for the company. He/she will closely collaborate with the Marketing Operations Team Leaders to oversee the areas of internal and external Web site development and optimization, database management, marketing campaign coordination, and analytics. This individual will ensure successful campaign delivery and measurement for all marketing activities.
• Identify and implement opportunities for marketing operations process and quality enhancements
• Work closely with senior management to continually identify opportunities to strengthen marketing programs
• Develop policies, procedures, and processes in consultation with stakeholders to ensure optimal campaign productivity and efficiency
• Perform best practices research on marketing strategies, products, technologies, and competitors
• Assist with integration of any third party vendors
• Manage performance of direct reports and cooperate in ensuring the Marketing Operations department functions efficiently and effectively
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
• A minimum of seven to ten years of experience in marketing operations or a related position, preferably in a high-tech, GIS and/or business area
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Seasoned experience in process improvement and change management activities related to data driven or marketing organizations
• Strong knowledge of CRM and database models and concepts in a corporate environment
• Experience or familiarity with processes required for effective Web site development and management
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible in fast-paced work environment
• Good prioritization and time management skills, extremely organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask
• Knowledge of GIS software applications
• Prior experience in the software industry
This position is a critical component of the client’s marketing team and plays a significant role in leading operation improvement projects to ensure strategic goals are met. This position will be an important component of all marketing activities developed in support of sales goals.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
The client offers a full benefits package including relocation. Qualified candidates will be required to fill-out a brief questionnaire describing your interest in the position, an outline of your product, project and direct marketing experience and strategic success stories.
An equal oppty employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.