Mobile Entertainment Live! by Billboard
International CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2009®
October 6, 2009
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, California
Mobilize Your Music – Music Mobile and Money
Think you know mobile? Think again!
Join Billboard and the CTIA — The Wireless Association to explore how today’s advanced devices and applications have revolutionized not only the mobile industry, but also the way artists, managers and promoters are using mobile to both promote and profit in new ways. Hear directly from music industry innovators as they detail how they’re navigating this exciting landscape, as well as from the device manufacturers, application developers and mobile operators making it all possible.
Register today for only $299! Use promo code: ASSN1 Click Here to register today.
Highlights will include:
• Keynote interviews with the leading mobile, Web 2.0 and entertainment executives driving innovation in this space today
• Intimate conversations with the music industry’s leading superstars, discussing how technology is influencing their relationship with fans and their promotional strategies
• Ask An Expert sessions with the developers behind today’s hottest mobile entertainment applications
• Strategy roundtables on how to best integrate mobile, Internet and traditional media distribution and marketing campaigns
• Case studies detailing recent successful partnerships and product rollouts
• Technology demonstrations showcasing the next generation of innovation
• Open and structured networking opportunities with C-level executives both attending and speaking.
Companies attending or speaking on past events include:
Warner Music Group, MTV Networks, Nokia, Verizon Wireless, Universal Music Group, AT&T, Pandora, NBC Universal, Sony Music, Best Buy, Apple, Disney, Electronic Arts, Ericsson, HBO, RealNetworks, Sling Media, Clear Channel, Fox Mobile Entertainment, and many more.
Don’t miss your chance to be there too!