Futuretech Staffing: Product Manager Mobile Applications, New York, NY
Search Firm: Futuretech Staffing, Inc.
Job Title: Product Manager – Mobile Applications
Location: New York, NY
Our client is seeking a Product Manager for mobile phone applications. The selected Product Manager is called upon to build strong relationships with partners and vendors, identify profitable opportunities, and anticipate new market developments. The Product Manager will report directly to the CEO, and be intimately involved in corporate decision making.
• Identify opportunities to expand the analytics market share and validate markets for currently planned initiatives through surveys, interviews, and in-depth knowledge of existing customers, prospective customers, and users of competing products.
• Write product requirements documents and develop a longer-term product roadmap that advances the company’s strategic goals.
• Define success metrics for both existing and future products, report on product performance to executive leadership (including the board) and ensure existing products are iteratively improved.
• Work with our development team to estimate release schedules and ensure efficient implementation and launch of multiple projects.
• Write marketing materials, online support materials, and blog posts announcing new products, and answer product-related questions from our developer base.
• BS degree
• 2 – 5 years experience working as a product manager for a technology company, preferably in the Internet or Mobile space
• Demonstrable track record of successfully planning, deploying and managing new product launches.
• Excellent technical specification writing skills in addition to strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
• Solid business acumen
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Must have enough technical knowledge to command the respect of developers
• Experience working with mobile application platforms, with emphasis on iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry
• Client-facing experience, especially troubleshooting and problem solving
• Experience with databases, including the ability to write complex SQL queries
• Statistical background
Local candidates please; there is no relocation available. Our client offers full benefits and a casual work environment with flexible hours. Sorry, we are unable to sponsor or transfer at this time; no corp. to corp. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements to:
Key Words: Product Manager, Market Share, Analytics, Mobile applications, iPhone, Blackberry, Smartphone, Marketing Materials, Online Support Materials, Blog Posts, New Products, Internet, Planning, Product Launch, Specifications, SQL Queries, Database, Statistical, Client Interface, Troubleshooting, Product Schedules, Estimates, Release, Product Roadmap, Surveys
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.